Why We Like The Mission Pro 25L Backpack
Head into the backcountry for some epic powder-hunting with the Dakine Women's Mission Pro 25L Backpack and keep everything you need for a successful day within reach. A separate compartment for your avalanche safety gear allows you to easily access your shovel and probe in an emergency situation, and generous main compartment offers up plenty of room for extra layers, skins, snacks, and a first aid kit. The pack is hydration-compatible, too, and features an insulated hose sleeve so your water source doesn't freeze.
Since the most epic lines sometimes require the longest, steepest bootpacks, the Mission sports both a horizontal and vertical snowboard carry option, as well as a diagonal ski carry, so you can secure your preferred set of sticks as you work your way up steep chutes and ridges. And, even when the pack is loaded with your skis or board, a padded waistbelt, shoulder straps, and back panel evenly distribute the weight so you can move comfortably through the mountains.
- Versatile pack for chasing fresh lines in the backcountry
- Separate avalanche safety compartment for easy access in emergency
- Ski and snowboard carry keep sticks secure when bootpacking
- Insulated sleeve prevents hydration hose from freezing
- Fleece-lined goggle pocket keeps eyewear scratch-free in transit
- Shoulder, waist, and back panel padding ensure all-day comfort
- Item #DAK01EW
- 420D nylon ripstop
- 25L (1525cu in)
- Shoulder Straps
- Waist Belt
- Hydration Compatible
- front panel
- 1 fleece lined goggle, 1 avalanche safety
- Ski Carry
- Snowboard Carry
- horizontal and vertical
- 21 x 12 x 7in
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help