Select your style & size:Select options
Be sure to capture every sick drop, slide, butter, and doozy of a moment on your next snow-cation with the help of the Dakine Mission Photo Backpack. Dakine gave this pack a removable and padded camera block to keep your camera and four lenses safe and secure as you barrel down the mountain or head out for a night of fun in the ski town. Additionally, this pack features a tripod carry system, which takes the place of that gosh-awful selfie stick your friend has been carrying around lately, while the integrated rain cover ensures your gear stays dry and protected. Not to mention, the vertical board straps enable you to boot pack into a more desirable spot to shoot, which means you don't ever have to leave your board behind and miss out on all the fun.
- A shred-friendly backpack that accommodates your lenses and camera
- 1500 cubic inch volume ensures just enough room for the necessities
- Integrated rain cover keeps your gear protected
- Vertical board carry means you can shred with the gang too
- Padded waist belt and sternum straps stabilize your load
- Item #DAK00SY
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I really like Dakine packs, because I have a Heli pro sitting next to me right now from 2005 that is still like brand new. I have a few different packs and duffels from Dakine and they've all really impressed me and this one is no different. If you need a good backpack for hauling photo gear this is the one. Plenty of room for you camera, a few lenses, batteries, etc. The interior gear holder is removable if you want to use it as a regular pack making it a lot more versatile than a typical camera bag.