Why We Like The DAKINE Mission Fish 12L Waist Pack
Decked out for a day of wading, the DAKINE Mission Fish 12L Waist Pack is our "fishing fanny" for fun days in the surf or river. The waist pack features a drop-down workstation for easy rigging that slides back to our lumbar to stay out of our way when we're actively fishing. We like that waist-level work area—as well as the external spool holder for our lines or tippets, the multiple tackle and fly box pockets, water bottle holders, multiple attachment points for our retractor and accessories, and holsters for pliers and other tools. The Mission keeps our gear dry and well organized, so we can spend less time digging around for our gear and more time fishing.
- Angler's waist pack with drop-down workstation
- Cordura ripstop fabric is waterproof and abrasion-resistant
- Front panel drops down into a workstation with organization
- Ergonomic waist belt with quick access pocket and pliers pocket
- Breathable back panel for added comfort
- Net handle pass-through slot on back panel
- Removable EVA fly/hood/lure holder
- Removable neck/shoulder strap
- Item #DAKZ7KM
- Responsible Collection
- [material] bluesign® APPROVED, Recycled/Repurposed
- 420D recycled nylon
- 12L (732cu in)
- Hydration Compatible
- water bottle pockets
- Reservoir Included
- 2 mesh sides, 1 front, 1 main
- YKK zippers
- 13 x 8 x 7in
- fly fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help