Dakine Kodiak GORE-TEX Glove
From slashing through the backcountry to riding the chairlifts up, the Dakine Kodiak GORE-TEX Glove is one of our favorite gloves when skiing or snowboarding. Made with a 100% goat leather exterior and finished off with a GORE-TEX waterproof/ breathable membrane, the Kodiak gloves are comfortable and keep us dry in the worst of conditions. PrimaLoft Gold insulation adds lightweight warmth, and a wool lining ensures our hands are never cold. These gloves have a slip-on fit and are finished off with a hook-and-loop closure to ensure no snow gets inside our gloves. A DWR treatment helps keep the leather exterior from soaking up water, and a palm grip with Gore Grip technology adds dexterity and a good grip when we are grabbin' rails.
- Ski/snowboard gloves ready to shred
- GORE-TEX membrane ensures our hands stay dry
- PrimaLoft Gold synthetic insulation gives us lightweight warm
- Wool lining adds comfort and warmth
- Goat leather exterior is durable and finished off with a DWR treatment
- Hook-and-loop closure keeps snow out of our gloves
- Item #DAKZ7TN
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 100% goat leather, [lining] 360g Wool blend (64% wool, 20% polyester, 16% nylon), [palm] 100% goat leather
- GORE-TEX (38% nylon, 62% ePTFE)
- [back of hand] 230g PrimaLoft Gold, [palm] 50g PrimaLoft Gold (55% recycled polyester, 45% polyester)
- Palm Grip
- goat leather
- ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help