Select style & size:Select options
Your boss won't even know you're missing.
- Minimalist hip pack for quick, shorter rides on your bike
- Durable poly fabric withstands abuse on the trail
- Micro-stretch waist belt snugly conforms to your body
- Zippered interior and pockets organize the essentials
- Anti-odor treatment lets you stay fresh all day long
- Item #DAK019B
- Q & A
Hot Laps! Heck Yeah!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I've been on the fannypack hype train for a while now, been riding with the Hot Laps 5L since it was released. I wanted to try something a bit smaller. Been really happy with this as it's comfortable on top of a jersey, under a jersey, and next to skin. I mainly wear it over my bib shorts and under my jersey. I have my phone, keys, goggle wipe, tire levers, tire plugs, and chews in there. Even with that minimal amount of items in there, II wish the bottom seam had a gusset ot allow things to stack neater in there. Yes that'd make it a little bigger but it'd allow a much easier packing/unpacking experience.
Favorite feature (that I haven't used yet) is the tube/dirty item pocket on the outside. I'd have no qualms putting some dirty items in there that I didn't want on the inside of the pack.
All you need for those shorter rides
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I bought this pack for my boyfriend who was an "anti-fanny" kind of guy. He thought he didn't need to carry anything for rides less than an hour...until he started making wrong turns and having mechanicals. Now, he uses it all the time and doesn't even notice it. He carries a tube, 2 CO2s, tire lever, first aid materials, a chain, a chain breaker, and usually an energy bar. Fits like a glove!