Why We Like The Dakine Fall Line Ski Roller Bag
We're not flying all the way to the towering peaks of Colorado and shelling out big money for lift tickets to opt for rentals over our preferred skis. Rather, we load up the Dakine Fall Line Ski Roller Bag to ensure the trusty planks we know and love make it there safely. It offers room for boots, poles, and two pairs of skis, and it's fully padded to protect them from careless luggage handlers.
- Padded, rolling ski bag for easy transport
- Tough fabric resists tears and rips
- Fully padded to protect your skis from abuse
- Rugged wheels make it easier to haul your gear
- Removable boot bag keeps stinky boots separate
- End handles allow easier loading and unloading
- Exterior pocket holds tools, skins
- Item #DAK013H
- Responsible Collection
- 900D recycled polyester
- 2 pairs skis, 1 pair boots, 1 pair poles
- 1 external accessory, removable boot bag
- #10 YKK lockable zipper
- [175cm] 12 x 8 x 74in, [190cm] 12 x 8 x 80in
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
2 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 4, 2022
okay Ski Bag
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- 6' 3"
The bag is okay, not bad or great. The main flaw is that the bag does not have a division between skis. The boot portion is only good for small boots, not my shoe size 13 boots). I bought the bag but will give it away.
April 22, 2020
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Size Bought:
- 5' 9"
Dakine filters out bad reviews on the Dakine website. I bought this bag for my brother in law for Christmas. He flew home with it, and on the bag's maiden voyage (SFO-Seattle) it ripped. Huge rip on the seem. I posted the same review shortly thereafter, and it was pulled own. I asked for the bag to be replaced and received a discount on my next purchase. I appreciated the discount, but the bag was a week old. I've bought boarding bags, bed liners, gloves, mountain bike pads, biking/boarding gloves, etc. and what really sucks that I won't buy another product from this company again. Scraping your site for legitimately bad reviews is dishonest. You'll find the review on some of your top web retailers' websites. Bummed. It would have been cheaper to keep me as a customer.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help