Select style & size:Select options
Follow the snow.
You're not flying all the way out to the towering peaks of Colorado and shelling out big money for lift tickets just to use some crappy rental skis. Make sure the trusty skis you know and love make it out there safely with the Dakine Fall Line Ski Roller Bag. If offers room for your boots, poles, and two pairs of skis, just in case you want to bring your powder planks in addition to your normal skis. It's fully padded to protect them from careless luggage handlers, and rugged wheels make it easy to haul across snow- and salt-covered streets when you're making your way to the lodge.
- Padded, rolling ski bag for easy transport
- Tough fabric resists tears and rips
- Fully padded to protect your skis from abuse
- Rugged wheels make it easier to haul your gear
- Removable boot bag keeps stinky boots separate
- End handles allow easier loading and unloading
- Exterior pocket holds tools, skins, wax, and other accessories
- Item #DAK013H
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Schlepped my skis, boots, and touring gear to New Zealand for glacier ski touring with this bag and it all came through without a scratch. Handles and rollers made getting around airports super easy. Love the internal boot bag.
A Big Beast
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This bag is a tank, i got the 190 cm for my skis, which are generally in the 185 range plus or minus a few CM. Unlike my snowboard bag, this bag has boot storage so i don't necessarily need to go much longer than my skis.
With full padding, and rollers this bag is a great addition for stuffing a ton of your winter gear if you plan on traveling by air. Plus the price point at 140 is actually pretty sweet since it has all these great features.
Looking forward to the ease of use for not only myself but also my family for ski trips
Do boots fit inside the bag with skis and poles?