Get sendy with it.
Pull on your Dakine Men's Elsman Jacket, grab a cup of coffee and your mandatory pre-pow day doughnut, and snag a spot in the lift line to wait for the lifts to start spinning. The Elsman sports a laidback freeride look, but doesn't skimp on the important features. The waxed ottoman shell repels snow and rain, keeping you dry while you're riding through the storm, or powering through soggy Northwest sludge.
Stuffed with Primaloft insulation, the Elsman brings you warmth without the bulk, and keeps its insulating powers even if it gets wet. Flip up the adjustable hood while you're getting pummeled with snow on the chairlift, and tuck your phone into the media-compatible pocket so you can jam out to your favorite tunes while you're sailing through powdered sugar.
- A freeride jacket for slashing pow and hucking cliffs
- Two-layer waterproof shell fights off stormy weather
- Primaloft insulation provides warmth without the bulk
- Adjustable hood adds extra protection when the winds pick up
- Powder skirt seals out deep snow
- Media-compatible pocket lets you jam out on the lift
- Item #DAK00YI
- Q & A
Dakine know whats up
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 180lbs
love it and the wear look is rad