Why We Like The Drift Cycling Shoe
Whether we're sending sweet singletrack or hopping off to hike-a-bike, the Drift Cycling Shoe provides the support, flex, and grip we need for maximum performance. The brand's proprietary DK FlexRide shank tech supports and secures on the pedal while still offering flex in the toe for comfort. Combined with a grippy outsole, these features mean we're seeing efficient energy transfer and mobility when we need it.
- A modern mountain biking shoe for performance with flat pedals
- Synthetic, durable PU upper features a perforated tongue for airiness
- An EVA midsole improves comfort with a bit of cushioning
- DK UltraGrip rubber is tacky and grippy for on-bike energy transfer
- DK FlexRide shank technology flexes in the toe while offering support
- Item #DAKZ7EM
- Upper Material
- DK UltraGrip rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year limited
- mountain biking
What do you think about this product?
June 9, 2021
Super Comfy Performance Flats
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
- Size Bought
I was psyched to see Dakine making Footwear now, after all they make bike packs, protection, gloves, etc! Upon first putting them on I instantly felt the comfort factor with the cushiony insole and wider toe box than several other brands I've owned. They're built with an EVA midsole providing comfort, but also has a flex shank running from the foot flex point to the heel to give you that on pedal stiffness. The rubber outsole is also super grippy making solid contact with my pedals giving me a more confident ride. Best of both worlds in my opinion, on-bike performance, and off-bike comfort!! I have the Nile Grey in a 9, normally wear an 8.5-9. Runs about a half size small.