Why We Like The Drift Cycling Shoe
We like to maintain maximum grip when we're mountain biking, and that comes down to the traction provided from our Dakine Drift Cycling Shoe. The brand's proprietary DK FlexRide shank technology ensures secure support on the pedal while flexing in the toe. That, combined with a grippy outsole means we'll have supreme energy transfer on the bike and mobility if we're ever in a hike-a-bike situation.
- A modern mountain biking shoe for performance with flat pedals
- Synthetic, durable PU upper features a perforated tongue for airiness
- An EVA midsole improves comfort with a bit of cushioning
- DK UltraGrip rubber is tacky and grippy for on-bike energy transfer
- DK FlexRide shank technology flexes in the toe while offering support
- Item #DAKZ7EK
- Upper Material
- DK UltraGrip rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year limited
- mountain biking
What do you think about this product?
June 9, 2021
Performance Meets Comfort
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
I have owned several bike shoes and this is by far one of the better fitting shoes I have used to date because of the narrow heel & broader toe box. I do suggest sizing up a 1/2 size since they run a tad small. The rubber outsole has great grip on/off the pedal and walking is a breeze due to the DK FlexRide Technology. I have also been impressed with the insole which has provided great support and cushion for all day epics on the bike.