Should hell finally freeze over, you'll be able to face the full wrath of winter with the Dakine Diablo Mittens on your hands. This three-piece system is the warmest mitten Dakine makes, with a removable down mitt for the coldest days, and a removable liner glove for dexterity between runs. The outer shell has fully sealed seams and a Gore-Tex membrane for breathable protection in wet weather, with a supple leather palm that grips well on ski poles or board bindings. You'll never fear storm skiing again.
- Three piece mitten for fending of arctic-style storms
- Gore-Tex protection guarantees breathable, waterproof performance
- Down mitten liner provides lofty warmth in freezing temperatures
- Glove liner features silicone grip and touch-screen fingers
- One hand cinch gauntlet on shell keeps the snow out
- Elastic wrist leash relegates lost gloves to the past
- Item #DAK01D1