Why We Like The Daylight Noserider Surfboard Bag
The Dakine Daylight Surf Noserider Surfboard Bag protects your longboard from dings and dents with burly tarpaulin fabric, heavy-duty corrosion-resistant zippers, and quarter-inch padding throughout. So go chase that surf spot across the country, and keep your board ready for the adventure along the way.
- Long board bag for daily trips to your secret spot
- Tarpaulin outer is water…t to protect your board
- 1/4in foam protects against dings, scratches, and dents
- Heavy-duty zippers make closing this bag effortless
- Padded shoulder strap helps get you from your rig to the beach
- Item #DAKZ75P
- 1 board
- Shoulder Strap
- non slip, stash pocket
- 1/4in foam
- yKK coil zipper
- 8ft x 26in, 8ft 6in x 26in, 9ft 2in x 26in, 9ft 6in x 26in, 10ft 2in x 27in, 11ft x 27.5in
- Claimed Weight
- [8ft] 4lb 2oz, [8ft 6in] 4lb 4oz, [9ft 2in] 4lb 12oz, [9ft 6in] 4lb 15oz, [10ft 2in] 5lb 5oz, [11ft] 5lb 10oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
4 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 11, 2021
Great bag for the money.
First off, I got it really quick and at a good price because Backcountry is awesome. The bag is made well and has plenty of padding. I got the 10?2 for a 9?8 I have on order so I can?t comment on the fit but I don?t see why there would be any issues. The zippers are quality and the straps and handles are well made. My only reason for 4 stars is the fact that it is advertised as having a fin pocket...it does but, there?s no way your fitting a longboard fin in it. This is probably Dakine?s fault for advertising it this way though, and not Backcountry.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help