Makes every ride sweeter.
Give the Crank Brothers Candy 3 Pedals a serious look if you're the type of rider who's a bit more discerning about what components you choose for your beloved trail bike or cross-country rocket. Upgraded over the Candy 2 Pedals with a slightly stronger and fancier 17-4PH stainless steel wing, the Candy 3 is that much more resilient to accidental strikes on rocks, roots, and unforgiving trail surfaces—all while shaving approximately 15 grams of weight from the Candy 2.
The Candy 3 retains all the beloved characteristics of the Candy series, including the mud-shedding design, intuitive four-sided entry, and slightly larger platform for locating the pedal after dismounts on technical terrain. Its slightly textured body gives your shoes a bit of grip when you're locating the pedal, especially when it's slippery out on the trail. Customizable release angles of 15 or 20 degrees mean you'll be able to bail at a moment's notice when things get sketchy or retain a bit more security on rough and ragged stretches of trail. Best of all, its versatility lends itself to widely varying riding disciplines, ranging from cyclocross racing to competitive XC and aggressive trail rides alike.
- Versatile and intuitive pedal for cyclocross, XC, and trail
- Upgraded with a more durable 17-4PH stainless steel wing
- 6061-T6 aluminum body withstands occasional rock strikes
- Four-sided entry makes it easy to locate clip-in interface
- Mud-shedding design works great in mucky trail conditions
- Customizable release angles of 15 or 20 degrees
- Includes Crank Brothers Premium Brass Cleates
- Item #CRN003J
- [body] 6061-T6 aluminum, [spindle] forged scm 435 chromoly steel, [wing] 17-4PH stainless steel, [spring] 300-series stainless steel
- 6° (included cleats)
- Crank Brothers Premium Brass Cleats
- Entry / Release
- 15 - 20°
- Spindle Diameter
- Pedal Wrench Type
- 8mm hex
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 12oz (340g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm . For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov