Candy is dandy.
One of the most versatile pedals in Crank Brother's collection, the Candy 1 Pedals excel at everything from fast-paced XC racing to aggressive trail rides. They're larger than the XC-oriented Eggbeaters, yet smaller than the downhill-crushing Mallets, striking the sweet spot between lightweight efficiency and confidence-inspiring surface area when dismounts on technical trails are commonplace.
The composite body retains a lightweight feel while standing up to the occasional rock strike on the trail, while the stamped steel wings provide intuitive four-sided entry that sheds muck every time you clip in. Customizable release angles of 15 and 20 degrees allow you to bail quickly during sketchy situations or stay clipped in for extra security when things get rowdy. This customizable release is key for beginners just getting started, allowing them to gain peace of mind for dismounting quickly when they're about to fall on the trail.
- Versatile and intuitive pedal for cross-country and trail use
- Composite body adds a bit more surface area for clipping in
- Four-sided entry makes it easy to locate clip-in interface
- Mud-shedding design works great in mucky conditions
- Customizable release angles of 15 or 20 degrees
- Includes Crank Brothers Premium Brass Cleats
- Item #CRN003L
- [body] one-piece composite, [spindle] forged scm 435 chromoly steel, [wing] stamped steel, [spring] 300-series stainless steel
- 0° or 6°
- Crank Brothers easy release cleat kit (included)
- Entry / Release
- Pedal Wrench Type
- 8mm hex
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 10.4oz (294g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years