Tackle all your favorite rides with exceptional comfort in the Craft Men's Essence Short. These form-fitting cycling shorts feature Lycra Sport Energy compressive fabric with 4-way stretch elasticity, giving you the benefits of muscle support and stability when you're mashing up hills and roaring down canyon roads. A soft, shaped waist provides a secure and comfortable fit, while the wide and soft elastic leg endings with internal grippers keep the shorts in place when you're riding for hours at a time.
Equipped with Craft's laser cut C3 Infinity chamois, the Essence Short offers seamless padding for longer rides and quick outings alike. This insert provides the right support for all body movements thanks to an anatomically optimized seating area and 4-way stretch fabrics. The innovative low-friction fabrics offer elasticity, great moisture transport, and most importantly, comfortable support in the saddle.
- Durable cycling shorts for all your riding endeavors
- Compressive fabric offers muscle stability and support
- Tall, shaped waistband for a secure and comfortable fit
- Wide, soft leg bands with gripper keep the shorts in place
- Seamless low-friction chamois supports you in the saddle
- UPF 50+ protection for long rides on sunny days
- Item #CRA00H1
- Responsible Collection
- 78% recycled nylon, 18% elastane
- C3 Infinity
- Chamois Thickness
- [seat and front] 12mm, [sides] 3mm
- Leg Gripper
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 22, 2022
Excellent value, excellent comfort
- I've put it through the wringer
These are my favorite shorts for distances around 50 miles or less, as well as for indoor sessions. They have a very comfortable tall waist band, legs that stay put and don't ride up, and an excellent chamois. You can't beat them for the price.
Originally reviewed on Competitivecyclist.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help