Essence Bib Short
Enjoy a high-quality bib short that doesn't break the bank with the Essence Bib Short from Craft. Featuring stretchy materials that conform to your body and provide an ideal fit while in the riding position, the Essence promises comfort on long days in the saddle.
Craft uses recycled nylon and Elastane for the face fabric that's elastic, soft to the touch, offers UPF50+ protection, and is very durable. Its Lycra Sport Energy compression fabric provides 4-way elasticity that reduces oscillations from road chatter so muscles don't fatigue as quickly letting you stay more powerful on the ride. Its ergonomic bib construction provides much-needed support while its mesh fabric prevents you from overheating. Wide, soft, elastic leg openings utilize a double fabric with silicone print to help keep the hem in place.
Chamois duties are handled by Craft's Infinity C3 that features a laser cut anatomic design for support and comfort. Its top layer features a friction-free fabric that virtually eliminates irritation and its hydrophilic treatment and hollow fiber core keep you drier and the insert lighter.
- Inexpensive bib shorts that don't skimp on riding comfort
- Four-way stretch fabric conforms and doesn't restrict pedaling
- Compression properties prevent premature muscle fatigue
- Infinity C3 chamois is anatomically designed for all-day comfort
- Built with recycled materials and eco-friendly methods
- Ergonomically shaped bibs lend support while its mesh is breathable
- Wide, elastic leg grippers finished with a silicone print keeps the hem in place
- Item #CRA00H0
- 78% nylon, 22% elastane
- spring, summer, fall
- Infinity C3
- Chamois Thickness
- [seat, front] 12mm, [side, front] 3mm
- Leg Gripper
- elastic with silicone print
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help