Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Crab Grab took their warmest mitten, made it warmer, and shaped it to better fit a female hand shape and out came the Mermitten. Thanks to its waterproof construction, the Mermitten excels in the cold, wet conditions of Pacific northwest skiing. Its warmth will keep your hands nice and comfortable through dry, mid-winter while the PrimaLoft Gold insulation offers warmth that breathes so you can even wear them in through spring skiing without wanting to rip them off on every lift ride. In line with the rest of their products, the Mermitten is equipped with superior palm and thumb grip so you can easily grab your board in the park, hold on to your ski poles, or grip the railing on the chairlift.
- Super warm mitten for use in cold conditions both wet and dry
- Hipora Membrane offers waterproof protection in wet conditions
- Double-Shell Protection with DWR coating further blocks moisture
- PrimaLoft insulation offers breathable warmth for comfort in spring
- Snuggle Fur interior is soft and warm for cold mid-winter days
- Tacky Touch PU palms and Crunch Grip Thumbs offer superior grip
- Snug-Cuff closure seals out the elements for additional warmth
- Soft suede thumb-back offers convenient nose wipe on frozen days
- Item #CBA000C
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.