Select a Size
Select a Color
Teca Half-Zip Windbreaker
The Cotopaxi Teca Half-Zip Windbreaker is lightweight and highly packable so you can take a bit of weather protection wherever you roam. Windy commutes around town or quick hikes through questionable weather aren't a problem for this pullover's DWR-treated taffeta fabric. This polyester fabric is completely repurposed, meaning that it's material that might have gone to waste, but instead Cotopaxi took it and made it into something more useful. Because of that, every Teca Windbreaker comes in an original style that have subtle differences in coloring than other Teca Windbreakers. This pullover packs into its own pocket so you can take it wherever.
- Packable windbreaker takes weather protection wherever you roam
- DWR-treated taffeta is durably weather-resistant
- Repurposed materials give every Cotopaxi product an original style
- Ventilating back panel adds airflow
- Elastic-bound hood, hem, and cuffs ensure a secure fit
- Pullover packs into internal pocket for compact storage
- Item #CTX000I
- [face fabric] 100% repurposed polyester, DWR finish, [lining] repurposed polyester mesh
- elastic binding
- 1 kangaroo, 1 front flap, 1 internal stuff
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
March 5, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 200 lbs
I am loving this jacket. It's so light weight and very packable, which makes it a perfect jacket to take hiking, it'll save my tail if it gets windy or rainy, but so light weight it won't add anything to my bag and collapses easily into a little pouch. The colors just pop and stand out in any environment to get all the likes on the gram. I'm a bigger guy, this is a good fit for me. There's plenty of pockets for all the things you carry on your hikes and adventures. I love Cotopaxi, what the brand stands for and supports and would recommend this jacket to anyone.