Rayo Down Jacket
From cold, blustery days exploring the city to bluebird groomer runs at the resort, the Cotopaxi Rayo Down Jacket has you covered with reliable warmth, light weather protection, and undeniable style. Light, lofty 650-fill power down insulation traps heat and maintains warmth in dropping temps, while the durable ripstop fabric and DWR finish help deflect flurries and passing drizzles.
- Get both fashion and function with this warm, stylish down jacket
- Ripstop fabric is built to last and resist light precipitation
- Light 650-fill power down insulation offers warm comfort
- Adjustable hood helps you customize protection
- Multiple pockets keep your daily essentials close at hand
- Item #CTXB01A
- 20D ripstop nylon, DWR finish
- 650-fill down
- Baffle Construction
- [external] 2 hand, [internal] 1 zippered chest
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual, hiking
What do you think about this product?
December 18, 2020
Great jacket, poor zipper
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
- 198 lbs
Great jacket. Good length. Very warm. It's tailored so you'd feel any extra lbs or layers. I would recommend this jacket. It's not as bad as a dog hair magnet as I first thought. It's light and moves well with you. I use it as a city and dog walking jacket when we are not in the mountains. Pretty big downside is the zipper, which is junk. It gets stuck frequently and every other day I wither cannot zip it up or unzip it. No material caught in it. For a jacket at this price that is rather disappointing. The colors are also less intense than in the photos. Just an FYI.