Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Why We Like The Fuego Hooded Down Jacket
Aptly-named for its lasting warmth, the Cotopaxi Fuego Hooded Down Jacket is a tried-and-true insulated layering staple in our cold-weather wardrobe. Responsibly sourced, water-resistant 800-fill goose down insulation makes this jacket one that you won't want to take off from fall to spring, while the DWR-finished nylon ripstop shell gives you some added protection against abrasion and light precipitation. The streamlined fit, scuba hood, and elastic binding throughout ensure you move with a full range of motion through the mountains, and the included stuff sack safely stashes this jacket in your pack when the adventure comes to an end.
- Toasty insulated down jacket for shoulder-season adventures
- Durable, water-resistant shell deflects abrasion and moisture
- 800-fill goose down insulation stays warm even when wet
- Elastic binding at hood, hem, and cuffs cinches out the cold
- Drawcord at the waist provides an adjustable, customized fit
- Multiple pockets offer secure storage options
- Item #CTX0002
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.