Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Fuego Hooded Down Jacket
As toasty as its name implies, the Cotopaxi Fuego Hooded Down Jacket is a tried-and-true insulated layering staple. Responsibly-sourced, water-resistant 800-fill goose down insulation makes this jacket one that you won't want to take off from fall to spring, while the DWR-finished nylon ripstop shell gives you some added protection against abrasion and light precipitation. The streamlined fit, scuba hood, and elastic binding throughout ensures you move in natural mobility through the mountains, and the included stuff sack safely stashes this jacket compactly in your pack when the adventure comes to an end.
- Down-insulated layering jacket for versatile comfort
- Tough, water-resistant shell sheds moisture
- 800-fill goose down insulation stays warm even when wet
- Elastic binding at hood, hem, and cuffs cinches out the cold
- Drawcord at the waist provides an adjustable, customized fit
- Multiple pockets offer secure storage options
- Item #CTX000V
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.