Your hunt for the perfect shades is over.
If you're attracted to style and performance like a shark to blood in the water, then you'll love the Costa Whitetip 580P Polarized Sunglasses. Named after a curious shark that patrols tropical waters, these shades are ideal for everything from island-hopping on your sailboat to fly fishing saltwater flats. Polarized lenses cut glare to help you scan for bonefish, and Hydrolite pads and temple gripper holes secure your sunglasses when you're tacking and jibing. Sporty styling provides excellent coverage from the searing tropical sun, and a vented front keeps the refreshing sea breeze flowing through.
- Medium-sized shades optimized for open water
- 580P lenses are lightweight and impact-resistant
- Polarized lenses reduce glare from open water
- C-Wall scratch-resistant treatment
- Hydrolite nose and temple pads ensure comfy and secure fit
- Mirror sandwiched between polycarbonate layers prevent scratching
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #CDM009P
- 580P (polycarbonate)
- Case Included
- Face Size
- Base Curve
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 58 / 19.4 / 122mm
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.