Select style & size:Select options
Rincon's optics for Rincon's coast.
The waves look like ripples on the shore, and you can see all the smiling surfers watching the same waves through Costa Del Mar's Polarized Rincon 580G Sunglasses. The glass lenses used in these sunnies are 22% lighter and 20% thinner than the competition, and they are virtually scratchproof for long-lasting durability. Costa encapsulated mirrors into each lens for a water-worthy look whether you're cruising the coast or coasting to cruise. Oh, we forgot to mention that the lenses are polarized, so you won't miss the chance of docking into an empty harbor due to some unwanted sun glare.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Cruise the coast in these sunnies
- Glass lenses are 22% thinner and 20% lighter than the competition
- Polarization limits glare for clarity
- Encapsulated mirroring ensure lifelong mirrored exterior
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #CDM009X
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These glasses are truly amazing! The clarity that you get in any kind of light is spectacular. I use them for driving but truly get my money's worth when I use them fishing. It's almost like cheating with the clarity of the polarization it gives you to see fish underwater! Would recommend