Select style & size:Select options
Fish don't stand a chance.
Named after a New Zealand town surrounded by river systems teeming with trophy trout, the Costa Reefton Mirrored 580P Polarized Sunglasses are the perfect companion for exploring any body of water. Polarized lenses reduce glare to help you spot fish lurking beneath the surface, and the large frame provides optimal coverage when the sun is high overhead. Co-molded temples help the shades stay put on larger heads, and Hydrolite nose and temple pads prevent them from slipping and falling in the river when you're battling a tenacious rainbow.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Large sunglasses for aquatic activities
- 580P lenses are lightweight and impact-resistant
- Polarized lenses reduce glare from water and snow
- C-Wall scratch-resistant treatment
- Hydrolite nose and temple pads ensure comfy and secure fit
- Mirror is sandwiched between scratch-resistant layers
- Item #CDM009A