Why We Like The Costa Permit 580G Polarized Sunglasses
Throw on the Costa Del Mar Permit Polarized Sunglasses, jump in your boat, and head out to find your record-breaker. The polarized Costa 580 lenses resist scratches and enhance clarity without feeling heavy, while the stainless-steel hinges scoff at saltwater spray and keep the glasses on your face when you’re setting your lines. Three beveled slots on each side of the frame keep the Permit shades from fogging up when you’re pulling so you can see the trophy come over the stern.
- Glass lens sunglasses made specifically for anglers
- Polarized lenses refract and reflect light from water
- Anti-reflective and water-repellent to ensure clear vision
- Flexible hinges keep glasses from falling off your face
- Temple side vents keep glass from fogging up
- Hydrolite frame material doesn't feel heavy on your nose
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #CDM0064
- 580G (glass)
- bio-based nylon
- Nose/Temple Pads
- Case Included
- Face Size
- x-large, wide
- Base Curve
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 61.7 x 41.5 / 18 / 114.2mm
- Manufacturer Warranty
- casual, fly fishing
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
August 20, 2020
Fresh and Recommended
- I've put it through the wringer
A friend told me to try out Costa. I?m an avid fisherman so I gave them a try the clarity the definition of the fish in the water is unparalleled and I?m so glad that I gave Costas a try. The air vents on the glasses make a huge difference in comfort.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov