Select your style & size:Select options
Lenses that won't scratch at the blink of an eye.
Costa Del Mar went a step further with the Women's Inlet Polarized Sunglasses and used its crystal-clear and ultra-thin Lightwave glass lens to make these shades better than ever. The frames feature a subtle curvature designed to fit a woman's face comfortably, and the polarized lens coating takes the blinding glare away from highly reflective surfaces like the ocean or the lake. Slip on the Inlet sunglasses and treat yourself to a little optical luxury.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- 580 lens technology blocks yellow light and boosts red, green, and blue light for excellent contrast and definition
- Patented Lightwave glass lens is 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarized glass so you get the scratch-resistance and durability without excess weight
- C-Wall molecularly bonded coating allows the lens surface to repel water, oil, and dust, and resist scratching
- Co-injected construction combines the benefit of a lightweight, durable nylon frame with the non-slip grip of Hydrolite rubber inside the nose bridge
- Low-profile integral stainless steel hinges resist corrosion and keep their shape with heavy use
- Wire core temples provide stability and durability
- See size chart for information on lens colors
- Item #CDM3169