Select Style & Size
Blackfin 580P Polarized Sunglasses
- 580P polycarbonate lenses offer a high level of contrast and clarity by blocking out yellow-spectrum light that creates visual 'noise'
- 580P combines the 580 lens technology's impact resistance and clarity with the reduced weight of a polycarbonate material
- A C-Shell lens coating is fused to the body of the lens and offers enhanced resistances to smudging, scratching, sweat, and oils
- Co-injected frames use both nylon and a synthetic lining to create a lightweight and flexible frame material that grips your face at the temples and nose
- Integrated stainless steel hinges rest inside the arms of the frames so as not to press against your face
- Item #CDM0140
- Face Size
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 6, 2020
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- True to size
Bought these glasses because I do lots of fishing in rivers and lakes. These lenses are great for that and help you find the fish. They are also great for everyday wear as well. Very pleased and would recommend for sure.
May 3, 2019
Great fishing glasses
- I've used it several times
Definitely recommend if they are on sale
February 1, 2018
Decent lens, but very small
- I returned this product before using it
I have been using Costa sunnies for about 3 years. Bought this model sight-unseen and found them to be very small for a medium-sized face. Best to try on before purchasing. Good news is BC's awesome return policy took care of me!
November 1, 2016
Great for fishing
- I've put it through the wringer
I got these to use for fishing and so far they have been great. Very light and the lenses work well for looking through water.
September 29, 2014
This is my first pair or Costa glasses and I love them. They are very comfortable and fit me perfectly. No issues with them slipping or being too big. If you can find them under $100 you should get them quickly. They are light weigh and are comfortable enough to wear all day long.
June 27, 2014
Boat Captain Review
July 9, 2013
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
I bought these for my dad for Father's Day. He has been using $10 gas station sunglasses for years and had no idea what he was missing. I got him the the Black/Gray. We went to the lake and he was suprised that he could ACTUALLY SEE! The only thing he said he didn't was that the lenses were so dark, I tried to tell him that it was by design but he didn't get it. GREAT GLASSES!
June 24, 2013
Costa Del Mar Blackfin Polarized
April 11, 2012
Bought 'em, Liked 'em, Returned 'em
Bought these on a gamble. Bought the grey lenses hoping they were going to be dark...they weren't. Eyes are very visible, and that's a deal breaker for me. Really, if Costa Del Mar could just get these lenses right.
August 2, 2015
I just received the Costa Cabalito glasses and they do not fit my face. I have a pair of costa Corbina's that I wear and they hit my face. I would like to return the Cabalito's for a pair of Blackfin Polarized. Tortoise/ Amber if you think frame is comparable to the Corbina frame. Please let me know the process to return. James Tessmer email@example.com
January 17, 2015
What are the measurements?
January 17, 2015
Measurements: Temple Length: 105 mm Frame Width: 133 mm Lens Height: 43 mm Lens Width: 49 mm Bridge: 21 mm
November 21, 2011
What is the difference between the glass...
What is the difference between the glass lens and the polarized lens? My husband salt water fishes and would use then also for everyday. What would be your recommendation for sunglasses?
November 22, 2011
Hey there, a polarized lens cuts down on reflective glare... I would go with polarized if there is any time spent on water/snow/etc...