Select style & size:Select options
Clarity, contrast, and comfort for everyday adventures or once-in-a-lifetime trips.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- 580P polycarbonate lenses offer a high level of contrast and clarity by blocking out yellow-spectrum light that creates visual 'noise'
- 580P combines the 580 lens technology's impact resistance and clarity with the reduced weight of a polycarbonate material
- A C-Shell lens coating is fused to the body of the lens and offers enhanced resistances to smudging, scratching, sweat, and oils
- Co-injected frames use both nylon and a synthetic lining to create a lightweight and flexible frame material that grips your face at the temples and nose
- Integrated stainless steel hinges rest inside the arms of the frames so as not to press against your face
- All Costa Del Mar sunglasses are handmade in the Florida headquarters here in the United States
- Item #CDM0140
- Q & A
Great for fishing
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I got these to use for fishing and so far they have been great. Very light and the lenses work well for looking through water.
This is my first pair or Costa glasses and I love them. They are very comfortable and fit me perfectly. No issues with them slipping or being too big. If you can find them under $100 you should get them quickly. They are light weigh and are comfortable enough to wear all day long.
Boat Captain Review
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I bought these for my dad for Father's Day. He has been using $10 gas station sunglasses for years and had no idea what he was missing. I got him the the Black/Gray. We went to the lake and he was suprised that he could ACTUALLY SEE! The only thing he said he didn't was that the lenses were so dark, I tried to tell him that it was by design but he didn't get it. GREAT GLASSES!
Costa Del Mar Blackfin Polarized
Bought 'em, Liked 'em, Returned 'em
Bought these on a gamble. Bought the grey lenses hoping they were going to be dark...they weren't. Eyes are very visible, and that's a deal breaker for me. Really, if Costa Del Mar could just get these lenses right.
I just received the Costa Cabalito glasses and they do not fit my face. I have a pair of costa Corbina's that I wear and they hit my face. I would like to return the Cabalito's for a pair of Blackfin Polarized. Tortoise/ Amber if you think frame is comparable to the Corbina frame. Please let me know the process to return.
What are the measurements?
Temple Length: 105 mm
Frame Width: 133 mm
Lens Height: 43 mm
Lens Width: 49 mm
Bridge: 21 mm
What is the difference between the glass...
What is the difference between the glass lens and the polarized lens?
My husband salt water fishes and would use then also for everyday. What would be your recommendation for sunglasses?
Hey there, a polarized lens cuts down on reflective glare... I would go with polarized if there is any time spent on water/snow/etc...