Select Style & Size
Apalach 580G Polarized Sunglasses
A life near the water deserves a pair of sunglasses to protect your eyes from long days, weeks, months, and years spent in the sun. The Apalach 580G Polarized Sunglasses from Costa will not only protect your eyes, they'll also look good while they're at it. Made with glass lenses to provide excellent clarity and a lightweight acetate frame, you might even forget these stylish sunglasses are on your face. And once the sun begins to set and it's time to remove your glasses and head indoors, you'll miss the vibrant contrast of nature's best show.
- Casual sunglasses for long days on the beach near the water
- Glass frames resist scratches and provide superior clarity
- Trendy shape pairs with board shorts and flip-flops
- Different lenses to pair with your specific activity
- Part of the Del Mar Collection to celebrate life near water
- Item #CDMY08B
- glass 580G
- Case Included
- Face Size
- Base Curve
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 45.3 / 18 / 145mm
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 8, 2019
Great casual sunglasses
- I've put it through the wringer
I’ve had multiple pairs of Costa’s Brine sunglasses for fishing, but wanted something more casual to wear and these do not disappoint. They certainly are of high standards that you would expect from a pair of Costas. The two things to note: 1) The lenses fall pretty deep down your face, so for a smaller head these may not be the best pair for you. I would say these sunglasses go past my cheekbone on my face. 2) Lack of nose pads. I find myself pushing them up my face more than any other pair I’ve owned. If these sunglasses had some rubber nose pads it would be 5/5 stars.