From first to last chair.
Meet the demands of winter's worst weather with the Columbia Whirlibird Glove. Crafted from a durable nylon fabric, the Whirlibird brings you waterproof, breathable protection in the form of an Omni-Tech insert for bone-dry hands in whiteout conditions. Then, the toasty microtemp XF II insulation keeps those frigid temps at bay on slow chairlift rides, while a reflective Omni-Heat lining traps and retains the body heat generated by your hands to further your defense against the cold. A one-hand shock cord adjustment lets you get just the right fit on the fly, and an integrated nose-wipe on the finger keeps your face comfortably dry.
- Reliable winter protection without breaking the bank
- Waterproof, breathable insert protects against snow
- Nylon fabric offers a durable build
- Synthetic insulation and reflective liner boost warmth
- One-hand adjustment makes customizing your fit easy
- Nose wipe on finger eliminates the need for a hanky
- Item #COL009L
- Q & A
Does it come with a pair of insulator or liner glove?
This glove doesn't have a liner with it, if you are looking for something similar with a liner check out the Columbia Bugaboo.
Is this glove water-resistant?
This glove is waterproof.