Keep them close at hand.
Loop your Columbia Women's Wave Train Sandal onto your overnight pack and slip your feet into these comfortable kicks while you're setting up camp. The quick-drying webbing make it easy to hop into the river for a pre-dinner splash, and the Techlite midsole offers supportive cushioning when you scramble up the hill near camp to watch the sunset. Omni-Grip soles help keep you upright while you're scrambling over rocks to get to your favorite swimming hole and the adjustable straps let you open them up a bit in case you want to slide your fuzzy socks on underneath while you kick back by the fire.
- Technical sandals for camp trips and beachwear
- Adjustable webbing straps offer a secure fit
- Techlite midsole for comfort all day long
- Omni-Grip soles hold traction on slick surfaces
- Synthetic straps dry quickly after an afternoon dip
- Item #COL022X
- Q & A
Good looking and comfortable
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
This sandal is light weight, very comfortable straps and footbed, beautiful seagreen color and detail. One word of caution: it runs quite large. I usually wear a 6 1/2 or 7 so ordered a 7. Sadly, with a lot of sandal showing behind the heel and over the toes, I had to return them.