When tumultuous weather strikes.
With its minimalist construction and effortlessly chic look, the Columbia Women's Tumalt Creek Jacket boasts a no-bones-about-it construction that's equally at home in the city as it is in the mountains. More specifically, the Tumault features a weather-resistant exterior, while the Omni-Heat reflective lining recycles your own body heat by bouncing it back to your core. Additionally, the PrimaLoft Silver Eco synthetic insulation ensures low-profile warmth even when wet, and the myriad of pockets ensures easy storage for your necessities. Not to mention, the internal zippered pocket doubles as a stuff sack, which means you can pack the Tumalt into its own pocket and then chuck it in your bag when its not in use.
- A versatile, insulated jacket for the mountains or city
- Weather-resistant exterior offers protection from elements
- Synthetic insulation keeps you warm even when wet
- Omni-Heat lining reflects body heat back to your core
- Myriad of pockets keeps necessities close
- Drawcord hem seals weather out
- Item #COL01F2
- [shell] 100% polyester, [lining] Omni-Heat (100% polyester), DWR treatment
- PrimaLoft Silver Eco (60g)
- 2 hand, 1 interior
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help