When tumultuous weather strikes.
With its minimalist construction and effortlessly chic look, the Columbia Women's Tumalt Creek Jacket boasts a no-bones-about-it construction that's equally at home in the city as it is in the mountains. More specifically, the Tumault features a weather-resistant exterior, while the Omni-Heat reflective lining recycles your own body heat by bouncing it back to your core. Additionally, the PrimaLoft Silver Eco synthetic insulation ensures low-profile warmth even when wet, and the myriad of pockets ensures easy storage for your necessities. Not to mention, the internal zippered pocket doubles as a stuff sack, which means you can pack the Tumalt into its own pocket and then chuck it in your bag when its not in use.
- A versatile, insulated jacket for the mountains or city
- Weather-resistant exterior offers protection from elements
- Synthetic insulation keeps you warm even when wet
- Omni-Heat lining reflects body heat back to your core
- Myriad of pockets keeps necessities close
- Drawcord hem seals weather out
- Item #COL01F2
- [shell] 100% polyester, [lining] Omni-Heat (100% polyester), DWR treatment
- PrimaLoft Silver Eco (60g)
- 2 hand, 1 interior
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime