No wands necessary.
As the lightest jacket that Columbia makes, the Men's Trail Magic Shell is always a no-brainer to toss into your pack before heading out for a hike or backpacking adventure. Tipping the scale at just over ten ounces, the Trail Magic feels like you're wearing nothing at all, yet ensures waterproof, breathable protection thanks to a 2.5-layer Omni-Tech construction for stormy weather.
Omni-Tech keeps rain, sleet, and snow at bay while allowing internal moisture to escape, and the 4-way stretch keeps you agile with a full range of motion on more difficult trails. When the sun comes out and the temp rises, an Omni-Wick EVAP mesh lining pulls sweat away from your skin and promotes air circulation for cool, refreshing comfort when you need it. An adjustable hood, hem, and contoured sleeve cuffs help you batten down the hatches when the really bad weather hits, and zippered, backpack-compatible front pockets let you comfortably carry your backpack for thru-hiking adventures.
- The lightest shell Columbia offers for serious hikers
- Waterproof, breathable design keeps you comfortably dry
- Four-way stretch lets you move freely on the trail
- Mesh lining wicks sweat and breathes exceptionally well
- Regular fit allows room for layers
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs customize protection
- Pockets are backpack-compatible for more comfortable carrying
- Item #COL020O