Stay dry on the trail, or on the way to work.
Don't let a bit of spring precip buzzkill your afternoon walk on the beach. Instead, reach for the Columbia Men's South Canyon Bluff Jacket and get out and enjoy the elements without the discomfort of walking fully saturated through a rainstorm. The jacket's Omni-Tech and fully sealed seams prevent moisture from leaking through the outer membrane, so it'll keep you dry but also also allow your epidermis to breathe in case you run into some steep uphill or have to run from an overly protective and ill-tempered mammal (looking at you, Yellowstone). The adjustable hood helps block out any rain or snow you encounter on the trail, or on the way to work, and adjustable sleeve cuffs let you batten down the hatches when the tempest picks up.
- A jacket for getting around town in wet, cold, dreary weather
- Omni-Tech construction is waterproof and breathable in rain and snow
- Omni-Heat thermal insulation provides internal warmth and heat retention
- Cinchable hood helps beat back the wind and precipitation
- Zippered pockets stow essentials and interior pocket keeps stuff safe
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs keep out excess wind and moisture
- Item #COL01UA