Get after it.
When outdoor adventures beckon, pull on the Columbia Women's Silver Ridge Stretch II Pants and heed the call of the wild. Whether you're headed out for a full day in the mountains or just playing in the park, these pants accommodate your active pursuits. A light, stretchy fabric and gusset detail allow easy mobility on the trail, Omni-Shield advanced repellency shields you from passing showers and spilled coffee, and Omni-Shade protects your skin from harsh UV rays. When you're ready to leave paved paths behind, these pants will be waiting.
- Lightweight pants for active outdoor pursuits
- Fabric is light and stretchy for mobility
- Omni-Shield repels light rain and spills
- Omni-Shade protects your skin from UV rays
- Gusset detail allows enhanced range of motion
- Zippered security pocket so you don't lose your keys on the trail
- Item #COL01XW
- Q & A
Not 'lightweight' - more like canvas
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 4
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 120lbs
When I tried these on, they had a very thick and canvas feel, were kind of harsh on the skin to be honest. Not what I imagined when looking at the picture online. Also they only sell regular pant lengths, and they are quite long for someone who usually wears a short size.