Sandy River Cargo Short
- Lightweight shorts built for family river trips
- Quick-dry synthetic fabric sheds water after a swim
- Omni-Shade fabric for long exposure to the sun
- Adjustable waistband for a secure, comfortable fit
- Classic fit has plenty of coverage
- Item #COL010G
- 100% nylon
- 2 hand, 2 cargo
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
June 19, 2019
my new obsession
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 135 lbs
These shorts are amazing! I got them in the dark green Cypress colorway and they're beautiful. These shorts are a really comfortable length and have HUGE hand pockets, plus a couple smaller ones below them for keys and other important stuff. The waistband has elastic built into it, which is really nice. It basically renders the integrated belt useless, but I think it gives the shorts a cool retro look. All in all, I'd give these shorts a 10/10. I just wore them for the first time and I know that I'll be wearing them all summer...so I'll probably buy every color eventually, too.