Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Synthetic Insulation Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Keep the elements out and your essentials in.
Most insulated jackets take a beating in the rain, but the Columbia Men's Rugged Path Jacket is capable of taking a licking and still retain its lofty warmth, so even if the weather outside is dreary, you can still step to your day hike, walk to work, or quick jaunt to the corner store. The Omni-Tech construction with fully sealed seams renders precipitation a non-issue, and the Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining assures that you'll stay warm and cozy while negativing the elements and going about your day. Toss in a couple zippered hand pockets and even an internal zippered security pocket for n-loss safe storage, and you've got a jacket that can keep the weather out and keep your essentials in.
- A jacket for getting around town in wet, cold, dreary weather
- Omni-Tech construction is waterproof and breathable in rain and snow
- Omni-Heat thermal insulation provides internal warmth and heat retention
- Synthetic insulation maintains loft and warmth when wet
- Cinchable hood helps beat back the wind and precipitation
- Zippered pockets stow essentials and interior pocket keeps stuff safe
- Ribbed + adjustable sleeve cuffs keep out excess wind
- Item #COL01U9
- 100% polyester wi/ Omni-Heat
- 100g Omnit Heat synthetic
- fully sealed
- 2 hand, 2 chest, 1 internal chest
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?