Stuff the puff.
Whether you're skiing through the blizzard, hiking a trail, or meandering slowly to work, the Columbia Men's Ramble Down Hybrid Hooded Jacket is a go-to option for staying warm in frigid temperatures. The 700-fill down is evenly distributed by means of a heat-sealed construction that prevents down from migrating after repeated wear. A moisture-resistant fabric sheds light rain and snow so you can make it to the office or past the snow line without becoming saturated. Plus, the Ramble packs down incredibly well and is the perfect bottom-of-the-bag option to have around just in case the weather turns sour.
- A warm and cozy down jacket for town, mountain, and trail
- 700-fill down insulation is packable and warm
- Heat-sealed baffle construction prevents cold spots
- Wind- and water-resistant construction sheds light snow
- Fixed hood blocks helps beat back the wind and chill
- Split kangaroo and zippered chest pockets yield plenty of stow
- Item #COL01TX
- Q & A
The jacket is very pleasing to the eye. Originally I was a little worried that the sleeves would be to thin. The sleeves almost looked like a pullover type of material however it is thicker than it looks and very wind resistant. Overall, I am happy with my purchase!