Select a size:
Pike Lake Jacket
There's nothing like the quiet of a fresh snowfall, and you can get out and enjoy it in the Columbia Pike Lake Jacket. It's got the winter warmth, weather-resistant protection, and casual everyday style that you'll love on snowy morning walks. This jacket is loaded with synthetic insulation, and features Columbia's Omni-Heat Reflective thermal lining, which balances breathability and heat-reflecting technology to give you toasty yet comfortable warmth on chilly days. The water-resistant shell beads off moisture from falling snow and light wintry mixes, so you can give yourself some insurance when you're far from home. If you do get caught out in the storm, the synthetic insulation will keep doing its job even if it starts to soak.
- Journey through snowy streets and trail in this insulated jacket
- Innovative lining reflects body heat to keep you comfortably warm
- Synthetic insulation ensures warmth in wet and dry conditions alike
- Water-resistant shell keeps your protected from moderate snowfall
- Inner and outer pockets give you everyday storage for valuables
- Adjustable hem lets you seal in the warmth on windy days
- Item #COL01U1
- [shell] Storm-Lite DP II (100% polyester), [lining] Omni-Heat Reflective Microtex Light (100% polyester)
- 100% polyester
- Center Back Length
- [external] 2 zippered hand, [internal] 1 security
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
3.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.