Nordic Strider Jacket
When the temperature drops and your aspiring snow explorer insists on sledding all day, turn to the Columbia Nordic Strider Insulated Jacket. The coat is insulated with a combination of synthetic insulation and Omni-Heat technology, which reflects body heat to keep him comfortably warm, while the water-resistant, breathable fabric is sealed at all the critical seams to keep him dry. The jacket is also equipped with the Columbia Outgrown system so the sleeves can grow along with him, ensuring it lasts more than just one season.
- Insulated winter jacket withstands cold winter temps
- Water-resistant fabric sheds light precipitation
- Synthetic insulation and reflective lining traps body heat
- Outgrown grow system keeps up with his growth spurts
- Adjustable storm hood with removable faux fur adds warmth
- Multiple pockets stash snacks and maps
- Item #COL03E2
- [membrane/laminate] Omni-Tech Faille, [face fabric] 100% polyester, [lining] Omni-Heat Reflective Microtex Light
- 200g Microtemp XF
- Center Back Length
- 2 hand, 1 chest
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- Fur Information
- faux fur
What do you think about this product?
December 19, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 4` 3"
- 65 lbs
Beautiful jacket and my 9 year old son LOVES it, so bonus points there!