Newton Ridge Plus II Suede WP Hiking Boot
Springtime dew dripping down green meadows can be incredibly peaceful to hike through, until your socks are so damp that your toes begin to catch a chill. Columbia waterproofed the Men's Newton Ridge Plus II Suede WP Hiking Boot to keep your socks dry so you can continue trekking through moist environments comfortably. This rugged, lightweight boot also boasts Columbia's Techlite midsole for superior cushioning, long-lasting comfort, and high energy return with each step. The Omni-Grip sole keeps you on your feet when you're carefully working your way through slippery, muddy sections on the hike.
- Durable, lightweight boot for hiking through moist environments
- Sturdy suede upper waterproofed with fully taped seams
- Techlite midsole boasts superior cushioning and energy return
- Omni-Grip sole optimizes outdoors traction
- Item #COL022G
- Upper Material
- fully taped seams
- Omni-Grip non-marking rubber
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 9] 1lb
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?