Slick streets and rugged trails.
- A waterproof boot for slick streets and rugged trails
- Coated leather creates a durable structure for rugged environments
- Suede and mesh upper panels provide breathable ventilation
- Seam-sealed construction ensures leak-proof waterproofing
- Lightweight midsole offers ultra-comfort with high-energy return
- Technical non-marking rubber sole gives excellent traction
- Item #COL00N1
- Q & A
Nice and light
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 10.5
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 145lbs
I'm a police officer and I ordered these as an alternate to cheap "tactical" boots from Under Armor or another company. They are light, look nice, and pretty comfortable. After three days of ten hour shifts, I can say they break in very easily and don't overheat, even when it's been 90F (I wear FitSok trail running socks). The leather seems a bit thin and the upper is only glued to the outsole without stitching so I'm not sure how long they'll last, but for 65$ I'm happy.