Minx Shorty Omni-Heat Waterproof Boot
Your kid will delight in the toasty heat retention, waterproof protection, and tenacious wintertime grip of the Columbia Girls' Minx Shorty Omni-Heat Waterproof Boot. Offered in a low-cut design, the Minx Shorty Boot keeps her feet blissfully warm and dry without excess bulk. Columbia's Omni-Tech membrane seals out the snow and slush when she's playing at recess and sculpting snowmen in the backyard.
The woven textile upper dries quickly after immersion in puddles and deep snow. Rated down to negative 25-degrees Fahrenheit, the boot's synthetic insulation keeps her feet warm in northern climates and frigid alpine environments. For even greater warmth, Columbia equipped this boot with their Omni-Heat reflective lining, which reflects body heat back to the foot. To ensure proper traction, the Omni-Grip sole features aggressive lugs that dig into icy sidewalks and frozen surfaces.
- Toasty waterproof boot for extreme environments
- Synthetic insulation is rated to -25 Fahrenheit
- Omni-Tech membrane keeps feet dry in snow and slush
- Omni-Heat reflective lining for added heat retention
- Omni-Grip sole with aggressive traction lugs
- Item #COL01FM
- Upper Material
- [upper] woven textile (synthetic), [collar] faux fur
- Omni-Tech membrane
- 200g synthetic
- Omni-Heat Thermal Reflective
- Temperature Rating
- -25 F
- Omni-Grip advanced traction
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 1] 12 oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?