A not-so-basic baselayer.
The Columbia Men’s Midweight Stretch Long-Sleeve Top is the comfortable layer you’ll want to slip under all of your other layers. Breathable, stretchy, and wicking, it’ll keep you comfortable when your road run, trail run, or ski run starts to get heated. An Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining boosts the warmth factor whether you wear it alone or under other layers, and it has an anti-odor treatment to keep your friends from making you hitchhike home after a long day on the slopes.
- Baselayer for winter activities
- Omni-Wick pulls moisture away from you
- Omni-Heat reflective lining boosts warmth
- Anti-odor treatment decreases the buildup of odors
- Flatlocked, low-profile construction fits under other layers
- Item #COL01U4
- Q & A
Solid base layer
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 210lbs
Runs slightly small, fits like a baselayer