A base for any situation.
Whether you're hiking trails and need a standalone performance shirt, or you're in the market for a great base layer to supplement your powder-pillaging threads, the Columbia Men's Midweight Stretch Long Sleeve Half Zip is a versatile layer for almost any situation. The Omni-Wick synthetic fabric is sweat wicking, quick-drying, and breathable for any activity that gets your heart-rate up, and the 4-way comfort stretch will support your athletic movements along the way. Ergonomic, flatlocked seams avoid high-impact zones and prevent chafing and skin-abrasion, so your epidermis stays happy from sunrise to sunset (or beyond).
- A versatile base layer for snow sports, hiking, backpacking and climbing
- Omni-Wick synthetic fabric is quick-drying, sweat-wicking, and breathable
- Anti-microbial treatment helps keep the funk and stink at bay
- Four-way comfort stretch supports dynamic athletic movements
- Ergonomic and flatlocked seams prevent chafing and skin abrasion
- Thumb holes keep sleeves consolidated and snow out of interior
- Item #COL01U3
- 85% polyester, 15% elastane
- Insulation Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backpacking, casual, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, hiking, mountaineering, river fishing, trail, ultralight backpacking, winter camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?