A weekend exploring the park.
When you get back to camp at sunset, zip into your Kruser Ridge II Softshell by Columbia to keep you cozy while you get dinner ready and sit by the fire. The active stretch softshell material gives you flexible comfort while you set up camp or hiking through the park the next day. And wind and water-resistant protection keeps you dry and warm against light showers, while the standing collar, elastic cuffs, and adjustable hem help block out chilly winds.
- A stretchy softshell for hiking and hanging at camp
- Active material is wind- and water-resistant for overcast days
- Standing collar, elastic cuffs, and adjustable hem keep you warm
- Zippered pockets keeps your phone safe in light showers
- Item #COL01YF
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 168lbs
This is a great soft shell for causal of high output activities
Perfect jacket for any occasion or outfi
I ordered this jacket in a medium because previous Columbia jackets I’ve had were that size and this one is a little big. The jacket fits perfectly in the sleeves (I have long arms) but is a little loose around the chest and waist area. It’s only really noticeable when it’s zipped up. I wear this jacket for everything, it’s soft on the inside and the outside material seems to be durable and weather friendly.