Bring on the winter sports.
The best part of winter is playing outside. She's ready for snow angles, sledding, skiing, and snowman building in the Columbia Horizon Ride Jacket. The waterproof fabric, Hydra Cloth 3000, keeps her dry while she makes a snow angel, while 240g of Farenhot insulation keeps her toasty warm while cruising down the local sledding hill on her favorite sled. When the temperatures start to dip on the ski hill, she can pull on her hood and tighten the adjustments to keep the cold out, while the taffeta liner in the hood keeps her warm and cozy. If she stays out too late building a snowman, the reflective details on the jacket will keep her visible.
- Wintersports jacket for season-long fun
- Hydra Cloth 3000 shell is waterproof to keep dry in snow and rain
- Farenhot insulation provides warmth when temperatures drop
- Adjustable storm hood gives optimal protection from the elements
- Taffeta lined hood adds warmth and cozy comfort on cold days
- Reflective details for visibility when it starts to get dark out
- Item #COL01S3