Visit winter markets in style in the Columbia Women's Heavenly Omni-Heat Boots. The perfect blend of chic style and weather-fighting protection, these boots are fully insulated and backed by an Omni-Heat Reflective lining which features little silver dots that reflect body heat to keep your feet warmer, longer. The Omni-Tech construction provides waterproof, breathable protection, so you can venture out no matter the weather. A sleek, waterproof upper is topped with a faux-fur collar and tongue lining for luxurious style and added warmth. An Omni-Grip sole ensures traction on cold, slick surfaces leaving you free to enjoy the sights of the season.
- A sleek, warm winter boot that will help you enjoy the season
- Waterproof woven synthetic upper with faux fur collar
- Omni-Tech construction for waterproof, breathable protection
- Fully insulated and lined with Omni-Heat Reflective lining
- Removable contoured footbed offers all day cushioning and support
- Omni-Grip outsole ensures traction in variable conditions
- Item #COL01HO
- Q & A
Really comfortable and warm. They look great whether using them being active outside, or around town. Seem to fit true to size.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I’ve purchased these boots twice! The boots are very warm and light. Ive received a lot of compliments on them. The sole has a great grip to prevent slips which makes them perfect for the winter time.
These boost were for me as a surprise from my daughter but they fit a little too big and I had to return the boots. But other then the fact that they were big the were very stylish!(:
Cute Boots for wet days
Got these as a holiday day gift for my bestie. She was stoked! They are pretty thin, but handle the rain and cold if it is not well below freezing.
Runs a bit small
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 7
I won these boots in the white color pictured above. I got a size 7, which is my normal foot size, but they fit like a 6.5 would, so I gifted them to my mom, and she loves them! That being said, I would recommend sizing up a half size. The faux fur on the top is super cute and the inner liner is soft and cozy. The outer material feels very durable and the rubber soles have enough tread to keep you from slipping in icy conditions.