With an exceptional combination of warmth and comfort, the Columbia Women's Heavenly Jacket is sure to be your new go to piece this winter. The synthetic down insulation and Omni-Heat thermal reflective interior provide enough warmth to keep you comfortable when you need to go on a chilly fall hike or meet your friends downtown for dinner. This warmth paired with the snug but not tight active fit allows the Heavenly Jacket to double as a solid layering option under a shell for cold ski days as well. The drop tail further boosts this jackets ability to be worn anywhere, it adds warmth when used as a layering piece while it adds style and sophistication when the Heavenly Jacket is worn on its own.
- An insulated jacket for technical layering or as an outer
- Face fabric is water resistant, can be worn without the shell
- Reflective thermal inner traps heat for all day warmth
- Zippered hand pockets hold anything you need to bring
- Snug but not tight fit is perfect for active uses
- Drop tail and thumb hole in cuff add comfort and style
- Item #COL028T
- [membrane/laminate] Storm-Lite DP II, [face fabric] 100% polyester, [lining] Luscious Pile Fleece (100% polyester), Omni-Heat Reflective Lining (100% polyester)
- 100% polyester
- Center Back Length
- [external] 2 zippered hand, [internal] 1 security
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, hiking, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
April 12, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 150 lbs
Love this jacket, it will be great for cold weather