From the highest peaks to shaded streets.
You might live in a bustling metropolis, but when it's also the largest city among hundreds of miles of Alaskan wilderness, you'd better be prepared for adverse conditions—even in the heart of town. The Men's Columbia Fairbanks Omni-Heat Boot is designed to take on the icy hurdles of winter while combining style and functionality. A waterproof membrane provides breathable performance, so it can be taken on hikes into the nearby tundra without worrying about wet feet, and a nice layer of insulation combined with a savvy reflective lining mean warm feet no matter how far you wander. Thanks to urban styling, you no longer have to choose between what's fashionable and what's sensible—with this boot you can accomplish both.
- Trendy hiking boot for winter treks street-side or in the wild
- Seam sealed membrane provides waterproof, breathable performance
- Sole lugs designed to grip icy sidewalks and snowy trails
- Warm insulation and reflective lining keep your feet cozy all winter
- Lightweight midsole provides long lasting comfort and cushioning
- Styled with urban living in mind for a shoe you can wear anywhere
- Item #COL01OL