Evolution Valley II Jacket
Rain or shine, the Columbia's Evolution Valley II Jacket always adapts. This lightweight shell features a sporty cut with plenty of stretch for wearing on the trail, but sacrifices nothing in the way of wet weather protection. It's built with a breathable, waterproof membrane and fully sealed seams, so you can move through heavy storms without getting soaked. Mesh lining helps draw sweat away from your hard-working body, but you can also unzip the underarm vents to dump heat faster. Columbia equipped it with adjustable cuffs, hem, and hood, giving you extra defenses against the prying wind or sideways rain, and added zippered hand pockets to give you a safe place for trail snacks.
- A high-performing rain jacket for hiking or everyday use
- Waterproof membrane and fully sealed seams keep you dry in a deluge
- Comfortable stretch lets you continue to hike with full mobility
- Underarm ventilation points help you stay comfortable on the move
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs lock out the cold and wet
- Active fit designed for low-bulk performance on the trail
- Item #COL02PW
- [membrane/laminate] Omni-Tech, [face fabric] 100% polyester, 94% polyester, 6% elastane, [lining] 100% polyester mesh
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- underarm zips
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
April 17, 2019
Great jacket for any activity!
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- 5` 9"
- 175 lbs
Was given as a gift, here is what she had to say: I love this jacket - it's nice and light weight and stretchy so will work for any activity! It's waterproof too, so perfect to have along for hiking etc. The mesh lining is very comfortable to wear as well. The jacket fits true to size. I am 5'10' and 145 lbs and the L fit well with space to layer underneath.