25% Offsale $112.49 $149.99
Columbia's techy hiker made eco-friendly.
The Conspiracy III is a good enough hiking shoe to be in Columbia's Titanium collection, and the Men's Conspiracy III Titanium Outdry XTRM ECO Hiking Shoe. It boasts the same waterproof protection, grippy traction, and cushy comfort as the original Conspiracy III, except the midsole, membrane, and rubber sole—heck, even the laces and strobel board—contain recycled materials so you can hike the world in a pair of shoes that didn't harm it. A shoe as supportive, protective, and comfortable as this is ideal for damp environments, long trails, and happy hikers.
- High-performance, earth-friendly hiking shoe
- Waterproof, breathable membrane protects upper from weather and mud
- Textiles made with less water due to specialized dying process
- Both Techlite midsole and strobel board made from recycled material
- Omni-Grip rubber sole contains recycled content
- Item #COL021Q
laces (100% recycled polyester)
strobel board (70% recycled)